God speaks to all of His children. Yet many of us miss his words because of unbelief, fear, busyness, or simply misunderstanding his promises. Daily many voices compete for our attention distracting us from the one voice that matters the most. Advice, counsel and self-help strategies are a distant second to personal relationship and direction from our heavenly Father.
Hearing God is a 6 session workshop that helps you overcome obstacles and hear God’s voice clearly.
Hearing God equips you to study God’s word, journal and pray more effectively, with the goal of hearing God’s voice in your life clearly and then responding to it!
Hearing God is a practical, effective and essential part of becoming a whole life follower of Jesus!
Sessions on Thursdays 7-8:30PM
- May 10, 2018 Does God Still Speak Today?
- May 17, 2018 Why We Need to Hear God’s Voice
- May 31, 2018 Bible Is the Primary Way to Hear God
- June 7, 2018 Ways in Which God Speaks
Two sessions on Saturday, June 16th, 2018 9-12:30PM
- Listening for God’s Guidance
- Balance In Listening for God’s Guidance
The workshop is free but please RSVP to David.Bornman@wccf.ca so that we can print enough course manuals.